At Green Beets Kitchen we take the health and safety of our staff, our customers and the wider public very seriously. Below are our main precautions put in place to reduce our infection risk as much as possible:
- We produce our own alcohol-based sanitiser to sterilise everything that enters our premises.
- We keep our own alcohol-based hand sanitser in our vehicle to ensure hands are always kept squeaky clean.
- We use gloves to handle trolleys, baskets, products and any other risks when dealing with deliveries or trips to buy stock.
- We order as much stock as we can online, and buy in bulk + practice safe social distancing when a trip outside is necessary.
- We are a small enough business to ensure there is only ever one person overseeing the production line at a time.
- We are knocking and leaving home deliveries at your doorstep – don’t worry, we will wait for you to answer before we leave.
- We are practicing social distancing when deliverying wholesale stock to food outlets.
- We now finish our final clean-up at the end of each day by sterilising all surfaces with our own alcohol-based sanitiser.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about how we are doing our bit to stay safe, please get in touch with us.